to Test Internet Speed.
Check Speed with Any OR ALL of the 3.
Click NOW on Your Choice
It’s a saying that Time is Money and people spend a lot of time on internet, surfing various websites, apps and playing games, etc. Nowadays people are pretty much glued to technology and internet, while some others commit considerable time of the day to internet, while for a little number it’s a matter of few minutes. For whatever time you are using internet, you are always consuming a certain bandwidth of internet. But most of the internet users either don’t use or don’t know about Current Bandwidth Usage and Bandwidth Monitor.
How to save Time and Money using Internet?
Sometimes internet speed is fast but sometimes it’s slow. The bigger bandwidth of internet provides you the faster speed of internet and the smaller bandwidth puts brakes on speed. Internet with snail’s pace means waste of time and hence a waste of money. So if you want to save money, you should save time and have you realized that you can save money with respect to internet speed also. A few queries crop up here:
- How fast is your internet link?
- Have you ever run an Internet Speedtest?
- Are you aware of using a Bandwidth Monitor?
- What is the Current Bandwidth Usage on your device?
- Do you know how to increase internet speed?
Ookla Speed Test
An answer, to the above mentioned questions, is to perform a Speedtest. One of the biggest names in this field is Ookla and its product Ookla Speed Test. Run it for your internet connection, on all the devices separately and different other internet service providers also. It gives you the exact figures of Current Bandwidth Usage, i.e. download speed and upload speed. You find a realistic picture how good your device, computer or mobile is connecting with the web server, whom internet services you are using.
This free service of SpeedTest from Ookla opens many testing areas around the globe to anybody questioning about the execution of their current bandwidth usage. If you have not used any bandwidth monitor till yet or you have questions about the reliability of the Speedtest results you have already conducted then you can trust blindly on Ookla Speed Test.
Ookla: A Worldwide Standard
Performing in excess of 50 million tests consistently, Ookla Speed Test is the worldwide standard as a bandwidth monitor. Accessible on the web and on the platform of smart devices of iPhone and Android phones, the current bandwidth usage gathered by this Speedtest powers the unparallel worldwide broadband measurements and webpage Index where you can search top DSL bandwidth speed anywhere, or narrow down insights to particular areas.
Benefits of Ookla Speed Test
Ookla Speed Test has following features:
- World’s most mainstream Internet Speedtest tool and bandwidth monitor (In excess of 3 million tests every day)
- Global scope (Test from more than 2,500 servers around the world)
- Results you can rely on (Ookla speed test results are the most precise)
Almost all the Internet Service Providers in world acknowledge Ookla Solutions, seeing that the company has interpreted Ookla Solutions in over 30 languages used by millions of small and medium size businesses, large organizations, educational institutes, state and federal governments.
Internet and telecommunications experts laid the foundation of Ookla in 2006 and now over 3 million people per day are using Ookla Speed Test software and Bandwidth Monitor to get accurate information about current bandwidth usage, making the company a primary organizer in broadband connection testing.
How to perform Ookla Speed Test?
Have a look at the message of instructions at the top-right of this webpage in case of desktop view or the top of the screen if you are using mobile or tab. You will come across a message of instructions, click on that note, as a consequence the page scrolls down automatically to the list of Instructions.
Do follow these directions because Ookla Speed Test or any other Internet Speedtest depends upon these directives. As soon as you go through these guiding principles, press the link of Back to Top placed just after the section of Instructions, the page scrolls automatically back to top. You will find Ookla Speed Test widget just below it, now hit the button of Begin Test lying on the plug-in of Ookla Speed Test. Images of Ookla SpeedTest are pasted underneath for the ease of comprehension.
It steals roughly 30 seconds to complete an Ookla SpeedTest. When the SpeedTest comes to the end, it shows off the Download Speed along with Upload Speed of internet connection. It puts on display 3 other internet servers as well with whom you may link up and carry out additional instances of Ookla Speed Test. The objective of executing supplementary internet speed tests is to dig up an enhanced vision of what internet speeds your device acquires while it hooks up with diverse web servers around the globe when you are surfing on various websites unknowingly about the speeds.
InstructionsTo carry out an Internet Speed Test or DSL Speed Test, follow these guidelines to obtain precise results:
- Clear Internet Browser Cache
- Delete Temporary Internet Files, as many as possible
- Shut down other internet browsers that are open except the one that will execute this internet speed test
- Close all tab pages other than this one on which you are reading these instructions
- Cut down other applications and projects that associate with internet
- Open Task Manager and examine whether there are processes acquiring excessive system resources. Obviously you are going to end those processes
- Switch off all other internet connections apart from the one used for this internet speed test
- Scream at your place that nobody should dare connect with internet during this test
- In order to perform a test through a plug-in of Internet Speed Test -Flash may be required with a particular minimum version.
- Take a note that your internet browser may already have Flash installed and activated, so no worries and carry on.
- If a plug-in prompts for Flash Enable, Upgrade or Installation then you should accomplish it OR go ahead with a different internet speed test already present on the next or previous pages of this website.
- The other plug-in may not ask for Flash or a new version and may not display the same issue prompted by the previous plug-in, therefore you should proceed with the next or previous speed test.
- Click on "Start speed test" or "Start test" link of the widget, the tool will automatically launch the testing process
- The moment it concludes the test, it puts on view the values of the ping test, download speed and upload speed