InstructionsTo carry out an Internet Speed Test or DSL Speed Test, follow these guidelines to obtain precise results:
- Clear Internet Browser Cache
- Delete Temporary Internet Files, as many as possible
- Shut down other internet browsers that are open except the one that will execute this internet speed test
- Close all tab pages other than this one on which you are reading these instructions
- Cut down other applications and projects that associate with internet
- Open Task Manager and examine whether there are processes acquiring excessive system resources. Obviously you are going to end those processes
- Switch off all other internet connections apart from the one used for this internet speed test
- Scream at your place that nobody should dare connect with internet during this test
- In order to perform a test through a plug-in of Internet Speed Test -Flash may be required with a particular minimum version.
- Take a note that your internet browser may already have Flash installed and activated, so no worries and carry on.
- If a plug-in prompts for Flash Enable, Upgrade or Installation then you should accomplish it OR go ahead with a different internet speed test already present on the next or previous pages of this website.
- The other plug-in may not ask for Flash or a new version and may not display the same issue prompted by the previous plug-in, therefore you should proceed with the next or previous speed test.
- Click on "Start speed test" or "Start test" link of the widget, the tool will automatically launch the testing process
- The moment it concludes the test, it puts on view the values of the ping test, download speed and upload speed
Last updated on :