to Test Internet Speed.
Check Speed with Any OR ALL of the 3.
Click NOW on Your Choice
Your internet sucks?
Test it with Internet Speed Test
This page presents you with the widgets to perform Internet Speed Test of the internet services provided by all other Household Internet Service Providers or Business Internet Service Providers, including Comcast Internet. You should first test the speed of internet with the speed testing tools, for example Comcast Speed Test, presented on this website, then contact Comcast Customer Service to tell their representative the exact download and upload speeds that you are experiencing. If you are not their customer then you should perform this Internet Speed Test and then contact respective ISP’s Customer Services.
Comcast is at the top of the list of cable, telephone and internet service providers of United States of America, with over 17 million customers and download speed up to 150 Mbps and upload speed up to 20 Mbps. The company offers different packages and top class services of Comcast internet, cable and telephony. On financial terms Comcast is the leading company in its domain in USA.
There are 2 brand names of Comcast Internet service: one is Comcast XFINITY for small scale needs and the second is Comcast Business to fulfill the larger requirements of companies and businesses.
Comcast XFINITY has different interesting packages of Comcast Internet with the download speed from 3 Mbps to 150 Mbps that is a good enough for household usage and even for some businesses. These Comcast Internet services are available at the rates ranging from $34.99 to $89.99 per month for a yearly contract. Comcast internet packages of XFINITY are available on the basis of shared bandwidth and hence you may get a lesser speed so you should keep on checking what speed you are getting in real by using one or all of the tools on Comcast Speed Test.
Comcast is the biggest name in business internet service providers in USA. It provides business level Comcast Internet services with the brand name of Comcast Business. It offers different Comcast Internet packages, plans and bundles, starting from the download speed of 16 Mbps and Upload Speed of 3 Mbps at the price rate from $ 69.95 per month. If you have a bigger business and large requirements then you should go for the biggest bandwidth offer, i.e. the download speed of 150 Mbps and Upload Speed of 20 Mbps, with the price tag of $ 249.95 per month.
Comcast Speed Test
You might have acquired services from household internet service providers or business internet service providers or may be from Comcast Internet. In any case there may be a problem of reduced internet speed, as compared to what their package description mentions. To be sure, you should use Comcast Speed Test tool to verify the speed provided by Comcast Internet.
The difference of promised speed and actual speed appears due to various reasons:
- Shared Bandwidth
- Internet Service Providers present some of the packages to the customers on shared basis. It means you share the bandwidth with other consumers. So when the traffic increases on an ISP, the connected users share the allocated bandwidth. Sometimes, your share of bandwidth, usually referred as internet speed, declines to the irritating low levels. This problem usually persists in the household internet services and packages.
- Internet services provided by business internet service providers, including Comcast Internet Business packages, should not have this issue, in general. They grant you dedicated bandwidth and services.
- Technical Problems
- A technical issue can appear in any kind of internet services, whether you are using Comcast internet or internet from other household internet service providers or business internet service providers and as a result you may experience slow internet speed.
Internet Speed Test Tools of DSLSpeedTest.us
You can test the speed of Comcast internet connection or other ISP’s connection, with our browser based tools of internet speed testing that will let you know upload and download speeds, and in addition distinguish different issues with your system, for example, physical internet connection problems, packet loss, or latency issues. Different widgets and tools of DSL Speed Test have various elements included in choosing which speed test outcomes, you ought to consider important and which may be hokum. These tests particularly performed better than a great deal of others, offering various Test Server Areas.
Comcast XFINITY Speed Test
Comcast Internet provides a Comcast Speed Test widget with the brand name of XFINITY Speed Test, powered by Ookla. It is notable that Comcast Speed Test has a different interface design than that of Ookla Speed Test. DSL Speed Test Tools provide its users and the users of Comcast Internet, with all essential elements of a Speedtest, i.e. we have a variety of Internet Speed Test Tools, these are totally free online tools that you can use to know what figure of data transfer speed you have at any moment, i.e. upload and download speed.
Slow Speed -> contact Comcast Customer Service
Comcast takes good care of its clients and tenders the best customer service to the customers. You can judge the level of Comcast Customer Service with this offer: If you are one of their clients, there may be a problem in the services of Comcast Internet and you may have an appointment with its technician. Guess what, if its technician comes late … The company pays $20 to its customer as a self-penalty amount and a goodwill gesture. It can be said that the Comcast Customer Service is one of the best in the domain. If you are getting a feeling that your Comcast Internet connection is slow then it is advisable that you should first perform Comcast Speed Test. If the problem carries on then you may get in touch with Comcast Customer Service, Help and Support center.
InstructionsTo carry out an Internet Speed Test or DSL Speed Test, follow these guidelines to obtain precise results:
- Clear Internet Browser Cache
- Delete Temporary Internet Files, as many as possible
- Shut down other internet browsers that are open except the one that will execute this internet speed test
- Close all tab pages other than this one on which you are reading these instructions
- Cut down other applications and projects that associate with internet
- Open Task Manager and examine whether there are processes acquiring excessive system resources. Obviously you are going to end those processes
- Switch off all other internet connections apart from the one used for this internet speed test
- Scream at your place that nobody should dare connect with internet during this test
- In order to perform a test through a plug-in of Internet Speed Test -Flash may be required with a particular minimum version.
- Take a note that your internet browser may already have Flash installed and activated, so no worries and carry on.
- If a plug-in prompts for Flash Enable, Upgrade or Installation then you should accomplish it OR go ahead with a different internet speed test already present on the next or previous pages of this website.
- The other plug-in may not ask for Flash or a new version and may not display the same issue prompted by the previous plug-in, therefore you should proceed with the next or previous speed test.
- Click on "Start speed test" or "Start test" link of the widget, the tool will automatically launch the testing process
- The moment it concludes the test, it puts on view the values of the ping test, download speed and upload speed